All recommended precautions have been taken to ensure that our staff is healthy and that it is safe for them to serve you. These precautions include:
● Providing the required PPE for all team members
● Temperature checks of our employees will taken before they are allowed to enter the building
● We have re-trained and tested our staff to ensure they have the knowledge and skills to effectively deliver a healthy and enjoyable hospitality experience.
● We have implemented rigorous hand washing protocols requiring our teams to wash up a minimum of every 30 minutes.
● We have created space in all seating areas to ensure 6ft social distancing guidelines and have eliminated all standing room areas in our bar and front / host area.
● We have intensified our commitment to providing clean and sanitized utensils, flatware and china to all guests and have made single use disposable options available upon request.
We respectfully ask you to:
● Please ensure you are symptom-free when joining us. Guests with chronic cough will be asked to join us on a future date.
● Please follow all posted and verbal guidelines.
● Please observe social distancing guidelines, signage and markings.
● Please wash your hands before returning to the table.
● Please make us aware of any special requests.
● Please wear a protective face covering when not seated.
We are excited and grateful for the opportunity to serve you again.
Thank you for joining us!
Please call (302) 226-2037 to make a reservation or for more information.
In the event of any delays to your table being ready, we kindly request that you maintain mandated social distance until we are ready to seat you.